{Menu Monday 11.30.20}

Happy #menumonday, friends!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I think I’m still full from our turkey dinner. We had a lovely meal with way too much food for just 6 of us, but it was a fun day, and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

November is coming to a close and I’m definitely looking forward to the Christmas season. I love so many of our little celebrations this time of year. And while I’m sad that there are some traditions that won’t happen this year (I see you, holiday concerts), we have a ton of little traditions that happen at home that don’t have to change at all. (More on those in a later post).

We are pretty much done with our turkey leftovers over here, which is good because I think everyone was getting pretty tired of them. It’ll be nice to get back to a more “normal” week for our dinners.

Here’s the plan for the week:
 
Monday- Chicken Penne Gorgonzola
Tuesday- Beef Stroganoff
Wednesday- Leftovers
Thursday- Homemade Pizza
Friday- Mac and Cheese
Saturday- Leftovers
Sunday- Potato Soup

Comments