{Menu Monday 11.23.20}

Happy #menumonday, friends! And happy Thanksgiving week to everyone!

This is one of my favorite weeks of the year. I love the traditions surrounding Thanksgiving that my family has curated over the years, and I love the food. I love that we start the Christmas season after dinner on Thanksgiving, and I love being with family.

Many of you know that I'm working on a new novel project this month for #nanowrimo, and I'm happy to say that it's going well. I've written over 39,000 words so far, and we still have 7 days left in the month. I'm expecting to meet my 50K word count goal by the end of the month.

The next edition of my monthly newsletter goes out later this week, and surprise, surprise, we'll be talking all things Christmas! If you aren't signed up to get this little bit of goodness in your inbox each month, click here to sign up!

This week I always try to encourage my family to eat up allllll the leftovers so that there is room in the fridge for the important things!

Here's the plan for the week!
Monday: Spaghetti
Tuesday: Chicken Curry
Wednesday: Leftovers or pizza (depending on if the fam did their job or not)
Thursday: THANKSGIVING!
Friday: leftovers
Saturday leftovers or out (if we aren't tired of turkey yet)
Sunday: Turkey Noodle Soup

Comments