{Menu Monday: 7.27.20}

Happy Menu Monday, friends! 

During the “normal” school year, I like to plan my dinner menus for the whole month, and then make small adjustments as we go. Since we’ve been dealing with a pandemic, making weekly menus just feels better to me.

Last week, we stuck almost exclusively to our weekly menu, except we subbed pizza delivery for homemade pizza. I bumped the homemade pizza to this week because I really like our home version. If you'd like to see last week's post for more ideas, click here. Last week was a full: our anniversary was lovely but Tuesday morning, the transmission went out in our van. Dealing with only one vehicle for the rest of the week made things a bit interesting. Hopefully it will be fixed sometime this week.

I’m looking forward to a chill menu this week, lots of green salads for sides and easy to make entrees. Here’s my plan, I hope you get some inspiration from it!

Menu Monday: 7.27.20

Monday: Grilled chicken and Rice Pilaf (salad for side)
Tuesday: Tacos 
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Enchilada Casserole (salad for side)
Friday: Homemade pizza
Saturday: leftovers
Sunday: Asian Chicken Salad 

Comments